Saturday, November 5, 2011

Whaa Whaa.....Shut the fuck up Kim !!!

Is that love in her eyes, or is her brain de-fragmenting?


72 days of being married.......Hell, I know know people who take longer dumps. These two Assholes never even gave it a chance. Ohh wait a minute. I take some of it back...There's only one asshole..right Kim??? Yeah Bitch, you know I'm right. But you and your fucked up family want to blame Kris for all the shit you're going through. Now I know he's to blame  for some things. Like wanting to set up a home, Wanting you to be a part of his life in his hometown. WOW!!! What a PRICK !!  Wanting to get to know you better, and not on a fucking airplane heading for some city that  you and your asshole sisters want to sell your shitty clothes line in. What's the name of your clothes line, DASH? What's that stand for; Derriere All Sized Huge? You bitch, moan and complain about his not working. Like it's his fault the fuckin' NBA has screwed him and his fellow players over. With all the games he's played, you would think the guy needs a little breathing time. Ohhh...how dare he goes partying...what else is there for the poor schmuck  to do....you're to busy with everyone and everything else. Now I'm not saying he's without blame...But you two have only known each other for 6 months. I'll bet $20.00 you don't even know what size underwear he wears. Bill and I will be married 13 years in 6 months and there's still things we're finding out about each other. You know what? I think a divorce would be the right thing.....for him. As for you..you need to be shot in the ass with an 88 magnum. It shoots through schools, so I know it will shoot through that big huge ass.    




No comments:

Post a Comment